Monday 22 January 2018

And breath........a new beginning........a degree

This is the first post in a while, it is one that announces a new beginning, in that, I have now started my degree, after achieving a Distinction in my foundation course at H.O.W Bromsgrove, I am now in the 2nd year of my BA (Hons) Fine Art degree at the University Of Gloucestershire. I will post some of the work from my first year in due course but most importantly on the journey to becoming an artist in the professional sense I will be posting an artist statement and an artist CV. So watch this space, thought provoking art coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Works 2020

From the Poison of Empire series, collage, acrylic and encaustic wax on board. A3 From the Poison of Empire series, collage, acrylic and enc...